We are interested in promoting sustainable lifestyles in the La Crosse area and invite you to join in our efforts. Member activities include:
- Attending discussion groups and study circles. CPS membership is not required to participate in study circles, though CPS members frequently do participate in circles.
- Promoting the “eat local” movement. Several CPS members are actively engaged in supporting community supported agriculture. These activities include educating the public on nutritional advantages of organic food and on the ecological and economic benefits of purchasing food that is grown locally.
- Participating in our annual Fall Harvest Banquet. CPS members are invited to attend our fall harvest banquet, which features locally grown, organic food items. This is our yearly “social event”!
- Attending monthly CPS meetings. CPS usually meets once per month, and all members are welcome to attend these meetings. Meetings are used to discuss issues, policies, upcoming events, etc. Members are always welcome.
Membership dues are listed below. Larger contributions are, of course, welcome. CPS is a tax-exempt organization, so membership dues and contributions are tax-deductible. Please click on the PayPal “Donate” button below to pay your annual membership dues via credit card or PayPal. Remember to include your email address when filling out your donation information. Thanks!
- Student membership – $10/yr
- Individual membership – $15/yr
- Family membership – $25/yr
- Business & organization membership – $100/yr
Please contact Glen Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about membership.